Getting your Huawei U8800 Cell Phone unlocked has never been this easy.
By using our Huawei U8800 Cell Phone remote unlocking services you will be able to use your Mobile Phone with any other GSM network provider worldwide without any restriction, saving money on roaming charges and increasing the resale value of your cell phone!
This service will provide you a specific code to unlock your Huawei U8800 Cell Phone.
Once you successfully enter this code into the phone, your phone will be unlocked and ready to accept any SIM card from any GSM network worldwide, including your current SIM carrier!
No Data cable or software is required.
In order to supply you with your unlock code for Huawei U8800 Cell Phone, all we need is your Phone Model, IMEI number and current Network.
After placing your order, the mobile phone unlock code together with simple instructions will be sent to your email address.
ADVANTAGES OF UNLOCKING YOUR Huawei U8800 Cell Phone:
· Unlocking Huawei U8800 Cell Phone, allow you to use your phone with any GSM service provider worldwide.
· Save money on roaming charges when you need to use your Mobile phone abroad.
· Absolutely no risk of damaging your Mobile phone.
· Increase the resale value of your Mobile phone by 100%!
· Run two SIM cards in one Mobile phone using a dual sim adapter.
· No need to send your Mobile phone away, remote unlock by code.
· Instant Mobile phone unlocking with no technical knowledge required.
How Unlocking Huawei U8800 Cell Phone Works
1.Select your phone and fill out our order form
2.We will email your unlock code along with easy to understand instructions on how to enter it.
3.Put in a different SIM card and enjoy cheaper calls and texts.
How to enter my Unlock Code on Huawei ?
1) open Hyperterminal : C:\Program Files\Windows NT (should be there)
2) you must set com port on modem (Huawei Mobile Connect - 3G Modem)
3) type following command : AT^CARDLOCK="
4) Validate by pressing Enter.
Model: Mini WIFI Modem
1 Insert Non-Optus SIM card into modem
2 Power device on – wait until the device has completed it’s initialization
3 Make sure there is a connection between the WiFi Modem and the client (eg computer)
4 Start an Internet browser and enterhttp://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. (The default password is admin).
5 Enter the password, and then click Login
6 Select Settings
7 Select Dialup and then Unlock SIM
8 Enter unlock code and then click Apply
9 Unit resets itself if successful.