How to enter my Unlock Code on Alcatel?
Model : Method Generic
1 - Switch ON your phone without SIM Card,
2 - Then compose : *#0000*CODE#,
3 - To finish compose : *#0001*CODE#.
Model : 531 & 535
1 - Switch ON your phone without SIM Card,
2 - Press * and without release compose 787292,
3 - A new menu "Unlock Network" will appear, then select "YES",
4 - Enter the Code we send to you.
Model : All other Alcatel:
1 - Switch on your phone with a not allowed SIM Card,
2 - When the message "Enter Network Key" appear enter the Code we send to you
How to enter my Unlockdirect Code on BENQ ?
1 - Switch ON your phone with a not allowed SIM Card,
2 - Enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
How to enter my Unlock Code on Blackberry?
If you have Blackberry 9800 Torch
1. You must have an original SIM card in your phone to complete these steps (can be active or inactive with the network)
2. Go to Settings
3. Go to Options
4. Go to Advanced Options
5. Go to SIMcard
6. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
7. Type MEP[Alt + 2] ( MEP, then type Alt key, then 2)
8. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the 16 or 8 digit unlock code and accept with Enter or similar.
9. Reboot device.
10. Your Blackbarry is unlocked you can use it now on any network.
11. Thanks for using Unlock Direct
If you have a BlackBerry Bold 9000 / 9700
1) Insert the new SIM in device.
2) Turn on the phone and click the "Manage Connections" icon. Choose the option "Turn off all connections." The cellular radio will be turned off.
3) Go back to the Home screen and click the "Options" icon and select "Advanced Options."
4) Scroll down and select "SIM Card" from the list.
5) Type mepd -- you will not see what you are typing and thus you must make sure you are typing the code correctly
6) Type mep2 -- again, you will not see what you are typing so just type mep, press the alt key, then press the 2 key (e on keyboard)
7) A prompt will appear asking for the unlock code. Input the 16-digit code exactly.
8) Reboot your device.
9) Re-enable the cellular radio
Note: The commands in the final two steps mepd and mep2 above are case-sensitive and therefore must be typed in lowercase
10. Your Blacberry is now unlocked you can use it on any network.
If you have a Blackberry Storm 9300 or 9530 series please follow instructions below:
1. Insert ANY Sim Card in the Phone's Sim Card Slot.
2. From the Home Screen, Press the Menu Key (Blackberry Key), and Select 'Manage Connections'.
3. Turn OFF all of the Wireless Connections.
4. Go Back One Step by Pressing the Back Key.
5. Select Options.
6. Select Advanced Options.
7. Select SIM Card.
8. Press the Menu Key Select 'Show Keyboard'.
9. Tilt the phone in Horrizontal Position so that the Keyboard is displayed in the Landscape Mode.
10. Enter letters M E P D (you will not be able to see the typed info).
11. Enter letters M E P and then the number 2.
12. A Message will say "Enter Network MEP Code".
13. Enter the Code provided by Unlock Direct to you and Press the Enter Key on the Screen.
14. It will now say 'Code Accepted'.
15. Congratulations! Your phone is now Unlocked.
Now your phone can be used with any GSM Network.
16. Go back to the Home Screen. Press the Menu Button and click on Manage Connections.
17. Turn all the Connections ON.
18. Click on Mobile Network Options > Network Technology: - Change GLOBAL to GSM/UMTS | Below that you will see - Network Mode: - Change from | 3G and 2G | to | 2G |.
In Some Cases, the Phone might need to be Rebooted/Restarted with a Valid and Active GSM Sim Card placed in the Phone's Sim Card Slot.
You must follow Steps 16, 17 and 18 to switch the phone from CDMA (Verizon) mode to GSM mode.
If it says ''Activation Required'' or your own Mobile Number doesn't appear on the Dial Pad Screen then follow the instructions below.
Go to the Dial Pad Screen and press # # 0 0 0 0 0 0 and press the Send button.
You will then see a menu come up. Erase everything on the first row and Input YOUR number. Press the Menu Key and click Save.
The phone will now reboot and ''Activation Required'' will no longer be displayed.
If you have a Blackberry 7100 series please follow instructions below:
You need a valid SIM card in the phone for a successful unlock.
1. Using the thumbwheel, scroll to settings and select, scroll to SIM Card and select
2. Press and hold hash key (on the right hand side of the space bar) and press the M key once, press the ER key once, press the OP key twice then then press the arrow key (bottom left on the keypad) to display 123 entry mode
3. Release the hash key and press the TY button. You are now prompted to enter the Network MEP code
4. Enter the code and hit the enter key (bottom right of the keypad)
5. The device should then be unlocked
6. Enjoy your freedom, you can now use your blackberry 7100 on any GSM network.
If you have a Blackberry 8100 (Pearl) please follow instructions below:
1. While on the home screen, click the "blackberry key" on keyboard, and then select "options".
2. Choose "Advanced Options".
3. Choose "Sim Card" While in that menu you will see the ID Number & Phone Number listed.
4. Type 'meppd' to display the first five levels of SIM locking. Most companies use network locking so the Network should display Active. All other states should display Disabled (you will not see text appear on screen while typing)
NOTE: If "meppd" does not display the sim lock menu please type "mepd" instead.
5. Type 'mepp2' to display the dialog box asking for the unlock code (Press the Alt + 2 key to get the number 2) (you will not see text appear on screen while typing)
NOTE: If "mepp2" does not display the sim lock menu please type "mep2" instead.
6. Input the SIM Unlock code (16 digits provided by carrier)
7. Press in the trackball in once to confirm code
8. Phone should be now unlocked.
For other Blackberry phone models please follow instructions below:
Warning! The Wireless Mode MUST BE OFF before performing the given SIM Unlock instructions in order to avoid causing the device from becoming defective.
How to turn Wireless Mode Off:
1. Scroll to the Airplane Icon (Turn Wireless Off.)
2. Press Select.
3. Wireless Mode will turn off.
How to SIM Unlock the device:
1. Go to the "Options" screen
2. Select the "SIM Card" option
3. Type ALT-MEPD (hold ALT key while typing the 4
4. Release the ALT key, it should then display a list
"SIM, Network, Network Subset, etc..."
5. To select "Network" type ALT-MEPE (since E is the
key that gives 2 when shifted)
6. Release the ALT key, it should then ask for the
7. Enter the unlock code provided by Unlock Direct.
Note: In case of difficulties when entering the code please try the alternative instructions below:
Alternative Instructions how to enter the unlock code.
***** You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps. We recommend to use the SIM card that your phone is currently working with *****
1. go to settings
2 go to options
3. go to advanced options
4. go to sim card
5. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
6. Does it say Network active? if so your phone is locked
7. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE ( not case sensitive ) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
8. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the 16 digit unlock code, press in the jog dial to confirm
9. Your phone is now unlocked
Remove Carrier restrictions faster and guaranteed!